Saturday, April 12, 2014

Treehouse Children's Museum



Tate & I frequent the Treehouse Children's Museum & it is SO MUCH FUN! He loves it & I love watching him! Sometimes we meet friends there, but playdates are hard to coordinate with naptimes & crazy schedules, so most of the time it's just me & him. We always meet people though & have a great time. I love it for soooo many reasons! He gets more social & brave, learns to share, gets to experience all different sorts of learning toys, & gets a little more independent each time we go. His favorite things there are the little magnetic trains (which are basically right at the front & I swear if I didn't make him venture out we would stay there the entire time!). He loves it when we run from leaf to leaf on the way in (there are painted on leaves on the sidewalk). He giggles as we run from one to the next.  He also loves the farm toys, the blocks, & the fish. I feel so lucky that we have such a fun, affordable place (tax deduction on the pass;)) right down the street. It is so much fun to hang out there with my perfect little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment