Saturday, April 12, 2014

March


March is Ashley's birthday month. She turned 26-my baby sister!

I sold my beloved jogging stroller, but it was to a cute new mom who seemed like she would really enjoy it so that made me happy. I LOVED it though & was so sad they don't make a tandem jogger like it :( I'm glad I could sell it & it went to a good home :) I also got almost what I paid for it too, so that helped ease the pain ;)

Tater had a playdate with Houston & Mae that was really fun. We painted the driveway with water (seriously the biggest hit ever), played with cars & trucks, went to pet the horse in the pasture next door (Tate loved it! He kept saying "neigh!!" & wanting to pet him), we rode in Mae's little white convertible, & rode bikes (or some of us got pushed on little scooters) too. I got NO pictures because I locked my keys in the car as soon as I got there. I suck. Later on I found a spare key too that I forgot we had. $45 later :( I don't sleep at night & it is seriously affecting my poor pregnant brain.

Pic of Liv & her daddy from her choir concert which we LOVED! It just got it's own blog entry though ;)

I finished Lola's crib bedding. I recycled & used some of my cradle bedding that my mom made for me when I was a baby. I thought it would be so special for Lola to have that be part of hers. It made it a tricky job, but I'm glad I did it.

I painted Papa Ed's "snack drawers" that I got after he passed away (yes, I know I haven't done an entry about it, or Nannie for that matter. It's hard & I'm not really ready to do that yet. They will come). Anyways, I feel very blessed to have that in my home where I can see it & use it all the time & think of my sweet Papa Ed. It turned out really cute with the blue-ish color.

I got a new double stroller that converts to a sit'n'stand on KSL for really cheap. Like a 1/3 of the price! I was excited & like the colors better than any of the newer ones I've seen, & it is my beloved Baby Trend brand. I know it's not the nicest brand, but it is perfect for me. I love the carseat, I loved the jogging stroller, & so far I really like this stroller.

There's a pic of Daddy & Tater on opening day for the Orioles. They played the Red Sox & I think they won? I'm so bad, I can't remember. Again, the no sleep & fact that we've had some added stress doesn't help, so my brain is on absolute overload.

That darling pic of Dakota is from his bike contest! We had an unbelievable amount of people vote for him to win this. Co-workers, family, friends, friends-of-friends-of-friends...people have been so awesome! Thank you everyone for your votes. Unbelievable experience though. A girl Tessie went to high school with & her hubby wanted to BUY Dakota a bike!!! As long as Tessie withdrew him from the contest & begged all her friends to go on & vote for all the kids who did not have 50 votes yet, so they would have a chance to win the raffle. HOW AMAZING IS THAT!? It is so great to see people come together & accomplish things like this to help eachother & especially those in need. I want to personally thank ALL of my friends again for voting from every device they have & for forwarding it to everyone they knew. Congratulations Kota! You deserve it our sweet angel boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment