Saturday, April 12, 2014

February


February is Tessie's birthday month, so there she is holding her catheter we got her since she turned the big "3-0" & is SO old now ;)

Tater got new Batman jam jams, & an Elmo hoodie Mommy found on clearance. He LOOOVES Elmo. We have several Elmo books, including an Elmo Baby book to get him used to the idea of how FUN babies are :) I sure hope he thinks so when she's here! I think he will be the sweetest big brother, & of course Liv will be an awesome big sis (again ;)) She helps a ton with Tate & he sure loves his sissy.

We went to church with Uncle Zach too while Tessie & Dakota were in Arizona. We had a fun time & Tater went to the NURSERY! He flipped out when I went to use the bathroom & was just getting used to it all & comfortable when it was time to go. Of course. We will keep trying though! It was nice for him to go. Ours is at 9AM (always, never changes) & it is tough for us to make it that early, so it was fun to go to Zach's ward with him. 11am is a lot easier church time for US!

We celebrated Valentine's with Grammy & Poppy (with unnecessary gifts of course. Thank you Gram n Pop!)

The piggy is Dexter. He is SO cute I just had to take a pic of him. One of the nurses at my OB's office got him. Supposedly they are better pets than dogs! Cleaner, litter box trained, & love to snuggle. She can't leave him home alone until he is 5 months old so he gets to hang out in her office (& occasionally sneak out, which is how I got to meet him). He is SO cute & I was excited to show his pic to the kids. 

Bobby got to go see "Rehab" at their supposed last show in Salt Lake at Urban Lounge. He went with Kenny & had a really good time. More to that story, but we'll leave it at that.

Tate got really sick this month. He gets the highest fevers, it makes me so nervous! They stay super high even with Tylenol & Ibuprofen. It came all of a sudden & I had just given him the last dose of Tylenol. I didn't have a car at the time because Bobby had it at work, so sweet Grammy & Poppy brought us some Tylenol & treats at 11PM! I honestly don't know what I would do without my mom & dad. They are the biggest blessings in my life!

 Those are the new curtains I made for the loft. Baby Lola's room was my extra stick-everything-in-there-room when Bobby & Liv moved in/craft room/storage, so I've been working on cleaning it out for her & turning the loft into a craft room/office/playroom & doing some re-vamping up there. The new colors are black, yellow, & gray. When it's all done I will post a pic. I really like the new color scheme (well, partially new, I of course wanted to be frugal & work with a lot of what I had. It was easy to manipulate though :))

This was the last month of Liv's cheering at games, ending with boys basketball. I have a pic of my mom holding Tater & I'm shocked I don't have one of her? I am the dorky mom taking photos the whole time. I'm guessing I was focusing on videotaping her cheers, which I upload to youtube & post. I've tried a few & am having difficulties learning on my new phone, & my computer won't upload pictures & videos a lot of the time, hence the single event blog entries. It's the only way I can post from my phone!
Anyways, happy Valentine's Day!
 Atleast to everyone else! This valentine didn't even get a card :(

No comments:

Post a Comment