Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best Christmas Gift Ever

Santa gave us the best early Christmas present ever, although it isn't due to arrive until August 1st! We are all so excited, & grateful for this wonderful blessing. Liv will be the best big sister ever. Let's hope HoneyBun will be a good furry big sister too!

To tell Bobby, I wrapped up a little sterling silver baby rattle I had bought in Mexico years & years ago (check out the pic of HoneyBun, she doesnt' look to sure about all this!)

For Livy I told her she could open one Christmas present early. I wrapped up a Dr. Suess book titled "Oh the Places You'll Go- A Book To Be Read In Utero." She is such a good reader, so we figured she could read it to the baby before it's born so it could learn to love her sweet voice. The pictures I got of her reaction are priceless! Love it!

I had made my parents calendars for Christmas, so it actually worked out perfect when I found out I was pregnant. I had included birthdays & pictures on the calendar, so I drew a picture of Baby LaRose on it's due date....To tell the family we let Livy announce it in the dinner prayer. She did perfect! She rememebered to end it with "blessing Zach's eyes, Dakota's healing, Billy's health & healing...& that we were thankful for the baby in Jen's belly. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." It was so cute. I love to listen to her prayers. Kids are amazing....
To tell Bobby's parents, Nannie, Papa Ed, & Gramma Marilyn n Grampa Bert we wrapped up beautiful little boxes with binkys in them. It turns out that ALL our ideas were a little tough to get! Bobby joked saying that maybe we needed to drop balloons from the ceiling & announce it overhead. It was pretty funny though. We are all so excited & can't wait! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment