Saturday, December 31, 2011

Friedli Family Fun!

Zach, Tessie, & Dakota went to Arizona to celebrate Christmas with her family, so we all celebrated early letting the grandkids open some gifts, we all got our stockings, & we worked on our secret santa project. My cute parents do this every year. It takes so much time & effort, especially with our ever-growing family, so I hope they know how much we appreciate it! It was a little more difficult this year too because my parents are still renovating their house. I think Houston loved all the open area to run around in though, he was fun to watch :) Dakota was so cute & happy, enjoying all his gifts. I got the cutest picture of him smiling so proudly after he was showing off rolling himself over. He is getting so good at it!...We also had a fabulous musical number from Liv. She sang "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree," & did awesome! She is so brave! We all had a blast. Thanks Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment