Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas with the Weeks

My family is the funnest. Sorry, but I love them! We had an early Christmas party with my Aunt Becky, Uncle Troy, & all their kids. Nannie & Papa Ed came too. It was so fun to get together again so soon (we had Thanksgiving there just about two weeks ago). We had lasagna, played games (which Justin & I won!), & exchanged white elephant gifts. Zach & Tessie's white elephant was hilarious! Their gift said, "We couldn't find a white elephant, so we got the next best thing..." & they had a small white mouse in there! Becky drew that gift, screamed, & dropped him once she discovered what it was. It was soo funny! So of course Livy switched & got that gift, which in turn I stole from her, & we let him out in the park by our house on the way home. Papa Ed ended up with Liv's feather boa, & magic wand. Nannie with a mini-basketball signed by none other than our own Justin Weeks. Bobby & I got some light reading on "Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals," & Zach and Tessie got some depends undergarments, baby powder, & rubber gloves, which of course he made her model. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment