Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas-Crafttime

Me & Liv have been thoroughly enjoying the Christmas spirit [& Bobby when he's forced ;)]. We have been watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas books,& can't forget the crafts. We made gingerbread houses with my fam, made a gingerbread family out of foam cutouts & glitter, painted & glittered up our own ornaments, & made new ornaments with her old school pictures to add to the "special tree." The "special tree" is my 30, er-forgot how old I was for a sec! 31 years of Christmases, with all my special & collected ornaments from primary, school, my fabulous & ever-fun momma, grandparents, & my aunt Karen. I love it & it is so special to me, so Bobby & Liv have to join in the fun :) This year I got Bobby an ornament that looks like his old basset hound, Phil. Liv got a light-up "O" monogrammed ornament, which is truly hard to find since an O is not a super common letter; & I got a fabulous sparkly red dress with maribou feathers of course. Love love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment