Friday, December 16, 2011

Nutcracker

I got tickets a few months ago to take Liv to see Dracula, which she loved. So at the same time I had pre-bought tickets to see the Nutcracker, which I love. Liv has never seen it, so I was super-excited to take her for her first time. We actually want to make it a girls night from now on, every year with the fam. It's fun to get dressed up & go out, & I love the Capitol Theater. It's so pretty inside, & reminds me of all the fantastic, extravagant old theaters in New York. Ballet West did an amazing job & I thought it was every bit as good as NY's. I am so silly though & completely forgot to bring my camera. I was extra-bummed because they had humongous Nutcrackers on both sides of the entry way that you could get your photo taken by. I got Liv's pic on my camera phone, but still have no idea how to get it to my computer. Technology is not always my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment