Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Birthdays!


Vincie's birthday decorations. Pretty fabulous if I say so myself!

B-day girl's 31st bday! We went to "Andy's" for greek food. I had never been there. It was DE-lish! Then we came back to my house for Shalee's fabulous cake & to open presents. Gotta love the girl's nights & bdays!

Shalee with her bff HoneyBun ;) You can see Buns can feel the tension. It was hysterical to watch her jump up by Russie & Sha. I was watching Shalee try to slyly swat her away with the magazine she was reading. Too funny!
Annie's 31st Bday! We all got together at Annie's house with all the kids. We all brought stuff, but Annie made the most awesome enchiladas. EVvvverything tastes SOoooo good since I'm pregnant, I can't believe it!


                                                         B-day girl blowing out her candles

For some reason I can't rotate this pic, but this is Karsyn our niece (Billy's daughter).
Me n Liv went to her baptism & birthday party. Bobby was workin, so we missed him.

                  Aunt Lindsey playing Simon Says to keep everyone busy while we cleaned up

1 comment:

  1. Can you please email me a pic of us all? It's too cute! I tried to copy it from here but no luck. Luv u!

    ReplyDelete