Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Friedli Family Fun Easter-Time

My sweet parents of course went all out for Easter too. They are the best grandparents! We had a de-lish dinner, then the kids got to fill up their baskets with eggs & treasures hidden in the yard, then us big kids got to search for our eggs (which is not easy with my dad hiding them!). Thanks again Mom & Dad for all the time & effort you always put into making everything so special for us. You're the best! We love you!

Dakota gettin his usual snugglin from Poppy. It is very sweet how much he still just LOVES my dad. Our same sweet boy

Cute Lliv lookin for her eggs & prizes

Grammy & Houston. Or just "Gram" as she is known now. Houston is going through a phase where he shortens everyones name.  Even Bobby is "Bob." We were all laughing hysterically when we heard him say that!

My sweet Kota lookin handsome as usual!

The big kids after our Easter Egg hunt. My parents are too fun! My dad is an extremely tricky hider too!

My poor parents never get in the pics. We need to be better about taking turns! Or get a tripod

Liv & Tate with all their finds from the hunt. These kids are all WELL-loved!

Houston & Kota loved the bubbles I got them! It was fun to watch them

No comments:

Post a Comment