Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Billy's Fundraiser

Bobby's younger brother Billy suffered a brain aneurysm. We are so fortunate that he is alive, well, & has no permanent deficits. It is truly a miracle. We are so grateful that he has done as well as he has. He was in the hospital after his brain surgery for about a month, & in ICU for most of it. Medical bills & life going on can be tough financially, so we all got together to hold a fundraiser for Billy & his family. It was very successful! We had so many kind businesses, friends, community members, & family donate many things for the silent auction & raffle (my own family & friends included. Thank you so so much guys!). I had a great time planning & working together with Bobby's family. The more time I spend with them & getting to know them, the more I love them. It was fun to get together to do some good too! We all love you Billy & are so happy you are doing so well!

Bobby & I were on pancake duty. It was fun AND funny thanks to Grandma Sandi ;)
This is Paige, Billy's daughter, filling in for me to take a potty break & say hi to my family & friends who came. Thanks again so much guys for being so supportive! Love you!
Pic of the crowd. It was a GREAT turnout! Not surprising though since everyone loves Billy. He is such a wonderful, genuine person with a wonderful family too!

No comments:

Post a Comment