Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Late Christmas Parties I Never Posted


Blogging is great but a little frustrating sometimes. This is where I was able to insert my text, so this is where it will go :) The holidays are hectic so we decided to celebrate afterwards. It's fun though because it keeps the holidays going! Annie, Ash, Tisha, & I (& all children of course) went to McDonald's so the kids could run wild & we could eat n chat.We all drew names & opened presents too. It was fun :)

Livy & Tayler

Ash, C.J., & Riley
Me & Heather celebrated after the holidays too. We went to Roosters & I got my naughty fries. De-lish! Then we went back to my house to exchange gifts. Yes I am in a t-shirt & sweats already. This was during my throwing up & exhausted phase so gimme a break ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment