Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Fun @ Gramma n Grampa's & 23 weeks

My cute Grandma Marilyn & Grandpa Bert hold an annual egg hunt at their house every Easter. My dad grilled hamburgers & we all had lunch outside (it was a gorgeous day!). It was fun to be with all the cousins, aunts, & uncles! It is so much work to put all of this together, so a big big thank you to Grandma & Grandpa! We love you!

This is me & Tater at 23 weeks. We are posing in front of my parents beautiful new fireplace in their beautiful new family room. All their renovations have turned out gorgeous!
Is my daughter beautiful or what? She is a little supermodel in every picture. So cute :)
Me & my cute family
Liv on the annual egg hunt. Her dad did the hiding so it was a little tricky finding them!
The girlies...& Kota n Tate. Lindsay was working. We missed her & Ry-fry!

Me & Bobby assisting Liv on her hunt

Way to go sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment