Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Morning


AGAIN...I can't seem to type at the top of the page for some reason. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Anyhow, Easter morning was fun! I tried to especially enjoy it because I don't know how much longer Liv will like finding her Easter eggs around the house. Having a kid is so much fun! She was hysterical to watch, since Bobby hid them so good. This year is probably the longest it took her :)
I wish she looked for missing clothing items, etc. around the house this good ;)


Modeling her finds. This dress was so cute! It was a twinner with one of mine. (Yes, she is so cute, she still likes to be matchy-matchy). Unfortunately, the dress was too small :( Extra unfortunately, so was mine! I bought it  when I was first pregnant& didn't anticipate so much extra boobage

Liv with her furry sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment