Saturday, March 16, 2013

February & March(ish)

Tessie's Birthday, the big 2-9! 

Mine & Liv's sugar cookies
 
I did Liver's nails for her first day of her new school, & my own for fun :)
 
Grammy & Poppy came over to help us hang up some new stuff I got. What would we do without them?! They are awesome!
 
Poppy showing Tater how to use a screwdriver while Grammy is taking a typing test with Liv.
 

Cutest kids :)

Me n Liv had an at-home-spa-day. You can see here that she didn't want me taking pics. It was fun though. We deep conditioned our hair, scrubbed our hands & did manicures, used my face brush & did masks, & I painted her toenails.
 
Another try for a pic

Hangin out with Poppy.
He loves my dad to drive him in a circle around the living room, laundry room, & bathroom in his little car. Poppy even lined the wheels with felt so it didn't scratch the floors & he could push Tater around all night :)
 
 
Disney On Ice "Dare To Dream"
We surprised my mom with tickets for this.
 
 All the cute girls

I was getting my hair cut & Liv talked me into spur of the moment bangs!
Yikes! I was nervous, but went for it. We took this pic & sent it to Bobby at work, & told him I cut ALL my hair super short. Hehe sneaky.
 
Haha. I sent Bobby this pic later. Bangs don't seem as drastic when he thinks I cut ALL my hair off, right?
This is the finished result. I have to say I like it & I'm surprised because I swear I haven't had my hair different in probably ten years! I wish I had Russie to do my hair everyDAY though!
 
We went to visit Gramma Sandi & Grampa Bob. We had so much fun! She has a gigantic toy box that Tater has learned to dump & LOVES to explore everything in it.
She also is an amazing cook & made us pretty much a Thanksgiving spread! She cooked the ham we got from work for Christmas. De-lish!

Tater tried pie for his first time. Chocolate & banana cream. Yumm-y!
 
Gramma & Grampa watched Tater while Bobby, Livy, & I enjoyed their awesome hot tub. It is so nice & felt amazing in the cool air. I want one!
 Thanks guys!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment