Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hooray

I just got to do yoga & it felt A-MA-ZING! My poor, sweet baby is sick & it breaks my heart!!! It is so different than work. Of course I feel so bad for the little ones we take care of, of course! I have to say though it attacks my heart to the core to hear my baby cough like that :( he has been such a happy boy too, despite feeling awful. He is taking long naps too, which I do not mean to sound SO excited about, but I can't help it! He still doesn't nurse, eat, or sleep well, so it is kinda cool that he is resting his little bod & healing. Mommy enjoys a little alone time. Hence the blogging & yoga. It felt so good. I wish I could exercise more, but it is seriously impossible with all we've had going on. Any chance I get I try to take a nap, which usually never happens because as soon as I lay down Tate is awake. He has been up coughing all night too since he's been sick. Allll night. Poor baby :( Anyways, love my little man & I hope he feels better super quick, but hooray for yoga today!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment