Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patty's Day

My cute mom is so fun & festive! This is our St. Patrick's Day dinner:
 
My cute mom goes all out

Our rainbow & pot o' gold treats

green burritos, green chips, & guac

green pudding. yum!
 
 Liv modeling her gifts
 
Tater in his new chair. He's wearing his gift from last year! Yes, he got a gift even though he was in my belly ;)

Snugglin Aunt Linds. Can you see the cool bracelet he's wearing? Linds brought him that from Africa. She is the sweetest! We are having a dinner soon where she & her  mom are going to tell us all about their trip. Can't wait!!

Me & my Kota. Aunt Jenny got some good snuggle time on the couch later. My sweet parents watched him all weekend because Zach & Tessie were in Arizona. They are regular pros! Tessie's grandpa passed away. He seemed so cute & special from what she's said about him, & seeing pics on her blog. Grandparents are SUCH special people. Sorry for your loss Tess.
This is a little off the subject, but I am so proud of my parents. They are so good to Kota & go above & beyond to care of him & any special needs our special lil man needs. They took CPR, they can change a trach, they suction, they feed him through his G-tube (or J-tube, I can't remember which one Kota has & why they are different. Maybe exactly where they are placed, or maybe they're the same? Hmm, not sure). They can work all his different equipment, give him medicine, they just do such a great job & I am so proud of them! Especially my mom because she used to get a little nervous-she's come so far & is so brave! Way to go guys. I know that Kota knows & appreciates how much you love him. He is such a special little guy & we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Btw, that little smartypants kept staring at my bangs like, "Hey Jenny, you got a new 'do huh?" I think his little brain is working a lot more than people think, bless his little heart. Xo Kota

Our cute Papa Ed. He is always so happy :) He loves to see Bobby, always calling him my better half. Grampa tells good jokes ;) One that NEVER gets old is how he is "19" not "91." He is the cutest! I hope I'm that happy when I'm older.

His face after sampling our treat we brought him. They were actually good! Chocolate dipped & sprinkled marshmallows.

 St. Patrick's Day decorations I made from old scrapbook paper & a book
 More decs...

Recycled from our wedding cake & stuff I bought last year....

I'm lucky because...Me, Bobby, & Liv have been filling these out & hanging them on the branches
 

I forgot to take a pic until they were already wrapped dangit. This is our treat we took to our dinner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment