Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easter fun at Grammy n Poppy's

My mom & dad did such a fun Easter. It was great weather too!...Bobby had to work so we missed him...Poor Tater's face! He had an ear infection & got this "amoxicillin rash" (hives on his torso, & red, hot, welty cheeks. Poor baby)...I didn't get pictures of Houston & Mae because I was trying to get Tate to eat at the time. Key word TRYING. He's still a tough one. He is pure perfection though. Love love love him.
"Hoppy Easter!"
Thanks Grammy & Poppy for the fun! 
Dangit! I just noticed I didn't get any pictures of Grammy & Poppy 
I don't think he quite knew what to think about everything.
He looooved this little chicky. It wound up & jumped.
He loved it til Daddy accidentally stepped on it & broke it ;)

Cute chubby feet :)

Isn't this a cool pic with the sun shining???

Cute Liv

Kota rockin some sweet aviator sunglasses.
He is always so GQ


No comments:

Post a Comment