Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tate is 9 months old!


Tater's 9 months old!

What's new with Mr. Tate:

1. He is crawling & ALL OVER THE PLACE! It's crazy. He got so good & so fast in like 2 days!
2. beCAUSE he can crawl he is even more obsessed with HoneyBun & pulls on her facial hair constantly. I watch her like a hawk & we try to get her to "remove herself from the situation" if he's bugging her. We're working on it :) She's very good with him, but I still don't trust her. She is still my sweet baby girl though. We have special snuggle time after the kids go to bed.
3. He is so extremely silly before bedtime! It's his silliest time of the day! He giggles, loves to be tickled, sings, & jumps on my lap. He's just a ham. More than a ham. I call him a hamBURGER! He is too fun.
4. He can give kisses! Trying more for the bedtime routine, I've been reading the same book for awhile. I think I mentioned it in the last post, it's called "Peekaboo Sleepy Baby." Now he gets mad when the story is over & I put it on the dresser. He loves to kiss the babies! He has started kissing US on the face too! That is new. He did it for me as I was leaving for work tonight (4/15) & it melted my heart! He is so sweet!
5. The last few weeks he has been in a growth spurt, waking up through the night, wanting to nurse all the time (the first time in almost 9 months that he has really nursed good though!) & CONstantly wanting to be held by me. I'm flattered my little love, but Mommy can't get anything done when I'm holding you. Who cares I guess, right? Enjoy it while you still let me!
6. I think we may be out of that little growth spurt because the last few nights he has slept better during the night & has been so happy! I love it. We went to dinner with my friends at Pizzeria & then to the mall. He was so good & chill & was my little shopping buddy. He's been so happy & content. I love it! He has such a cute personality :)
7. In the mornings whoever worked wakes him up & feeds him at 7:30ish & then puts him back to bed so he will hopefully sleep a few more hours :) he usually does & wakes about 10ish. Anyways, he is so cute. He sings a lot these days, & even though he's half asleep nursing, he'll lay back & just sing a little sigh song. It is so cute! Liv loves to sing & I hope Tater does too. Maybe that's why she's such a happy kid? Anyways, I love his little sing-song voice he does. It's all the time too. So sweet.
8. We lowered his crib (by WE I mean Bobby :)) to the lowest setting & it's a good thing. Now he can sit himself up & he will just sit there & entertain himself. It is so fun to watch on the monitor. Tough when you're trying to get him to sleep, but cute when he wakes up happy & is playing :) The other day I cam in & he was facing the slats, holding on to them, with one leg in between two of them. He looked like he was in jail. I have to say though, now that he can sit up & maneuver around better by himself he will hang out in his crib & be content a little more. Sometimes :)


Naked yoga
Look at those adorable thick legs!
i LOVE them!
More naked  yoga.
What a funny shot huh

Naked basketball.
No we do not live in a naked house believe it or not :)
He can seriously make baskets all by himself! Repeatedly. Of course not when I'm trying to get a video of it, but I swear he can :)
So talented!

Look at this happy face! We dance for him & sing while he's eating. He loves it. He is starting to sway forwards & backwards like he's trying to dance too. It's so fun!
He is so much more happy these days. He loves to giggle
He is WAY more messy eating now.
Can you see food on his eyelashes?

Oh my beautiful little man!
Look how long his hair is getting.

He loooves the bath even more these days!
He sometimes gets mad & throws a gigantic fit when you take him out & he wasn't done playing

No comments:

Post a Comment