Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Good days & little things

Some things just make my day & get a big grin. Saturday was a good day. I was out walking with Tate (Liv was at Matti's & Bobby was at work). It was a little chilly but so nice to be outside. Oh I just remembered I took a cute pic of him in his little newsboy cap this day. I felt it was too hot for the winter monkey hat. It ended up being the wrong choice. Especially because he took it off & enjoyed chewing on the tag instead. He is obsessed with tags lately. On toys, on blankets, on clothes. You know, the silky kind. It's funny. Anyways, I will have to add the pic in :) Getting to the point, I saw this adorable little boy riding his bike. He had a cute little helmet & pads. His bike looked like a little decked out bmx racing bike (I'm sure it wasn't :)). He was probably about 7 years old. I smiled & said, "Hi. Cool bike." Without hesitation he goes "Cute baby" all matter of factly. Then he turned back around & said "Thank you! Bye!" all sing-songy & happy. It was so cute & made my day. I'm sure you had to be there, but kids are just so fun & make me giggle. It made me excited for Tate to grow up. (Extremely RARE moment. I usually want to freeze him as his perfect little self right now). After having a little boy, I notice them around me a lot more & get the biggest kick out of them. So many are so sweet, happy go lucky, sometimes looking for trouble. They are brave, want to try things, like to show off, look like little men sometimes. They are just so cute. I love my little man & love watching him grow up. He is seriously SUCH a boy. He is wild, but so fun.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cute boy and I am excited as his aunt to watch him grow up!! Just want you to know I am now an OFFICIAL follower of your blog even though I have been a follower all along! ;) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete