Tuesday, April 23, 2013

IFA

So I've had a coupon for IFA & have been wanting to go. I heard they have chicks there that people have taken their kids to see. We needed fertilizer so we went to check it out. It was AWEsome! They had chicks, ducks, turkeys, bunnies! Tate wasn't super interested. I think HoneyBun was more interested in them than he was, but I probably was most of all. Baby ANYthing is cute! I loved the ducks the most. We had so much fun putting tiny cowboy hats on Tater. It was fun that we could take Bunny in the store too. She was SO good. She looks all cute in the pics too with her fancy new haircut. I actually love her best as a furry little beast, but I don't want Tate to be one of those babies covered in disgusting dog hair soooo...her hair is gone. She's cute though-you can always tell she feels so good like she's hot stuff, because she's always a happy girl after. AFTER- getting there it is like dropping off an anxious little kid at kindergarten for the first time. She looks at me like "Mom! Don't leave me!"
Anyways IFA was a hit :)


Awwwh! So cute & little huh?

Tater in his "Woody" cowboy hat.
And yes, he is pulling HoneyBun's hair.
He is obSESSED with her these days. Especially now that he can crawl. He is CONstantly chasing after her. I have to say, I am very impressed with how good she is with him. Please bless I did not just jinx us.

Cutest boy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment