Monday, April 8, 2013

Marchish

Just random stuff we've been doin this month:
 
Tater loves chewing on EVerything. He's like a puppy!

Bundled up & goin for a ride in his car outside. Momma's got cabin fever!

Liv had her friend Breeana sleep over. She is really cute & nice. She's the friend that did the "cup song" with Liv at their assembly.
Anyways, we are here at Jodi's 3rd birthday party.

My little one learning the concept of sharing! SO funny.
"Hmm, I see that toy. I like it. I want it."

"Umm, please give that to me now."

Awwh. Now both boys got a toy & all is well.
Thanks Corbin for sharing!
 
Ashley's 25th birthday party.
Wow! My baby sis is gettin so old ;)

Visit with Gramma Marilyn & Grampa Bert

Bobby & I got to go to the Jazz game. I got him tickets for Valentine's. My mom & dad watched Tater & Liv hung out at Bella's til we were done. It was soooo fun to have an adult date night sans kids, but of course we missed them & called to check on them ;)
We ate dinner at the gateway & had the yummmmiest garlic burger, garlic fries, & wings. So good!
The Jazz played the Brooklyn Nets & won. It was so fun!

Opening Day for the Orioles.
The boys are ready!

Walked to the neighborhood coffee shop a few times.
Of course Buns gets tired & needs a ride :)
 
We found this written on the sidewalk. Kids are so funny. I had to take a pic because it made me giggle :)


Mommy playin with SuperTater & gigglin.
Poor Liv! Last time she played with Tater like this he threw up all over her face. It was hysterical! Now she always asks, "Did he burp good?" before she plays like this with him :)
 
Look at my back! Me n Tater went walking for an hour. I was so careful changing positions of the stroller's umbrella, shading him with a blanket, I shoulda put some thought into my own skin! I knew it felt a little burn-y, but this is what I found when I went to get in the shower that night!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment