Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Baby Lola n Mommy's Shower

 
OH MY GOSH. Miss Lola & I got SO spoiled! Annie, Ashley, & Tisha put together the most beautiful little girl shower for us! All the decorations were in the colors of Lola's room: pink (of course), purple, orange, yellow, & green. It was SO cute! They put so much time & effort into it, they just amaze me. They all work full-time, are busy moms & wives, go to the gym, & just keep it all together so well. They still find the time to be AMAZING friends on top of it all. They are such beautiful girls inside & out (as are all my friends!) & are such great examples to me.
They inspire me a lot when I wonder how I'm gonna do everything. They help me think, "Well, they have more going on than me, & they can pull it off! I better buck up ;)"
Thanks girls for such a super-fun shower!!
 
List of guest & gifts (for journal purposes):
 
Ashley Taylor- blue & white polka dot outfit, yellow & gray heart outfit, pink & white flower outfit, & white puffy snowsuit. All darling!
Annie Mecham- stinkin super-cute satiny & lace black & white bloomers & ruffle-y top that I cannot WAIT to see her in :)
Tisha Morley- darling little pink & purple summer romper. Tish also just bought my dinner the other night, so she was NOT supposed to buy a gift!
Jami Fulmer- super-cute yellow whale jammies, a summery short-sleeve set, a long sleeve set, & a handprint making kit.
Heather Tackett- a darling black summer dress with coral, yellow, & blue butterflies & flower accents on it, coral colored jammies, & a coraly-pink & purple hot pant summer outfit that says "sweet like mommy."
Russie Edwards-rubber ducky that tells you if the bathwater is too hot, lavender baby wash & lotion for baby, AND lavender body wash & lotion for Mommy! Newborn diapers, & a loofah.
Melissa Perkins- different colors of pink dress with a little bolero, very cute. Pink & grey cheetah onesie, pants, & cardigan with ruffles on it.
Kami Fister- lavender body wash, bubble bath, & lotion. Over the door storage hanger (John picked out :)), desitin, & a super-soft little butterfly blanket with pink satin trim.
 
 
We missed a few girls due to work stuff & vacays ( work ALWAYS gets in the way huh?! ;))
 
Me & Lola are spoiled girls! Thank you so much for all the thoughtful gifts & celebrating Lola. I love you all & appreciate all you do. Thank you for your friendship!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment