Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sicky-sick boy :(

 
Poor baby was so sick. This was actually in February. Yes, just posting to get caught up from not being able to upload pic. Figured out how on my phone (kind of) but it only works sometimes. I think I may have figured it out though!! I also learned tonight how to post more than one photo per blog entry on my phone. Yay for technology!
So anyways, poor Tater gets SO sick when he gets sick! He gets a temp of 102 give or take, even with Tylenol & ibuprofen. It makes me so sad & I always get nervous thinking back on his first birthday party day where he was so lethargic, so hot, & so sick it terrified me! Of course I'm always by myself when this happens because Bobby & I work opposite, & it always happens to me! I'm a wimp when it comes to my own baby :(
Grammy n Poppy saved the day & brought us more Tylenol at 11:00 at night! Because of course he didn't get a fever until later that night, & Bobby was at work with our only car for the moment. They brought us treats & Tylenol & hung out for a little bit while Tater took a cold bath. They are the best! I don't know what I would do without my parents!
Thankfully he was only sick like that for under a week. Look at that cute cheesy smile on the couch. Such a happy boy even though he's sick

No comments:

Post a Comment