Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Special Grandma Marilyn Presents

 
My sweet Grandma Marilyn came to visit Tate & I one day to drop off a gift for Baby Lola. Tate was such a good sweet boy & so social with her it made me so happy! He gets such anxiety around everyone & gets really upset. He showed Gramma his vroom-vroom's though, & she fed him sixlets, which of course he was a fan of ;)
Gramma gave me this gorgeous pink afghan she knitted. It is so special to have because she said she can't knit anymore, it hurts her hands. She also gave me a beautiful green one for Tate when he was born. Things like this mean more than anything to me. I will treasure them forever.
There is also a pink gingham on one side, & pink with different colors of cute little teddy bears she crocheted the edges of. I DO love pink!
The super-soft minky-like blanket was made by a daughter of one of Gramma's friends that she bought at a church auction.
She also gave a cute little flowered onesie that I love, a terry-material jumper, & some sweet jammies. Oh yes, & some little fishy bath toys which Tate HAD to open & LOVES to play with in the tubby.
Gramma, you are so special to me & I appreciate the time, effort, & love you put into these gifts. Again, they are so meaningful to me & I will treasure them forever.
I love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment