Monday, May 26, 2014

Most of May

 
This was SOOOOO fun! It was crappy weather the whole night before & the morning & then was beautiful! So we made it to the Baby Animal Days in Kaysville! Grammy n Poppy came with us & we had a blast! These are just my phone pics, of course Grammy got lots more good ones that I'll hafta post later.
Tater rode my friend Tif's horse "Autumn."
He didn't like it at first but Poppy & I were on each side holding a hand & he was okay :)
He kept saying "Whoa!" with every step the horse took. It is so fun to watch him have fun. It's my fave. Tater & Mommy also got to ride the choo-choo train! He was not convinced that it would be a good time until we were on it for a minute or two. Then he liked it & kept waving & saying "hi" to everyone. He is so cute. I cannot believe how much joy I get from this little boy...
 Bobby was working & Liv had her friend Jessica over. We stopped to visit Daddy at work afterwards though. It made him happy.
Thanks Grammy n Poppy for coming with us! We had a blast!
 
 
Houston & Dakota are on a t-ball team! Dakota missed the first two games because he was at home with his new little sister Navy! We look forward to watching you play too bud! Me n Tater made a sign that says "Go Houston" & Go Dakota" on one side & then the other side it says "Go Bees!" which Beau informed me is every team's name in the league, they just wear different colors. I like it though because then we can cheer for EVeryone ;)
Houston hit a home run & is such a fast runner that he passed Brinkley at 3rd! It was so fun & cute to watch, I'm so glad we could make it.
Way to go buddy!
Tater had fun playin & eating snacks with Mae & then Grammy n Poppy stayed to play with us on the playground afterwards. Fun day! :)   
 
Dakota's been havin a fun start to the summer & I just loved these pics so I had to put them together & post them. He got to mow the lawn with his dad, he is on a t-ball team, he got his new custom-made bike that so much love & support brought him! He totally deserves it though & is SUCH a special kid (as are ALL my nieces & nephews :)) 
And he got a new baby sister!
Fun times Kota!
 
Tater & I sometimes miss our early church, so we went with Grammy & Poppy this week. And last week ;) I have not slept well since about February so I'm pooped a lot. I get my best sleep at finally at like 5 am. Thankfully their church is at 1pm so we can make that ;)
We took a nap there after church. Poor Gram had meetings & missed out on the playtime after naptime. We got to enjoy some Poppy-time though. Tater loves to play! 
 
THIS WAS SO FUN!!!
We finally made it to the duck pond by Grammy n Poppy's.
Tate loves ducks & we've seen a little excerpt on the Baby Channel with duck in it, so I thought he would like to see them in real life. I had no idea how much he would really like it though!
He gets a little nervous sometimes so I wasn't sure what he would think.
He was so brave though I thought he might fall in! I am not as speedy & agile as I usually am so it made me a little nervous, but thankfully Grammy & Poppy were there & could keep close tabs on him!
I can't wait to take him back! We played on the playground afterwards too. SO fun that it's so close to my parents! Thanks Gram n Pop for always having fun with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment